Calendar of Events

Current News

Bulletin Board: Events, Rentals, Items For Sale, etc.

News Letters

Contact Information

Board President

Fred Salerno
(260) 433-6650

Dock Master

Bruce Smith
18052 San Carlos Unit 143
Ft. Myers Beach, Fl 33931
Home:(239) 466-9695
Cell:(239) 823-2061

Bug Free

(888) 799-2847

Sentry Homeowners Log-in

Log In

Property Managment

Sentry Management Inc.
6330-1 Techster Blvd
Ft Myers, FL 33966
Heather Paoletta
(239) 277-0112 x 36

Web Master

Ron Brooks
RonBrooks@BoardwalkCaper.org 18010 San Carlos Unit 29
Ft. Myers Beach, Fl 33931
Home:(716) 873-7694
Cell:(716) 725-1679

Current Rules & Regs


Boating Association

Boating Asc. documents

  • Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions
  • Boating Association Minutes

  • April 15 2016
  • Forms & Applications

    Frequently Asked Questions
    and Specifications

    Quick Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

    Need some ideas regarding an extended leave of absence? Are there specifications I need to follow if I replace a screen door? What pools can I use?......

    Review these and more FAQ's and let us know what else you think may be helpful.

    Clubs at Boardwalk Caper

    Caper Club

    Wine Tasting Club

    Yacht Club

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Why doesn't the wall plug in my lanai work?
    Because as an outside plug it is required to be protected by a ground-fault interrupter (GFI). The GFI used for that plug is located in the downstairs bathroom as part of the plug next to the sink.
    Simply press the Reset button to restore power to it and the outside receptacle.
    It appears the upstairs shower is leaking into the ceiling below. How do I fix it?
    Pull off the chrome drain cover in the shower. There is a black (maybe white) rubber gasket between the inner plastic drain pipe and the outer metal drain unit. Carefully pry the gasket up toward the top and remove it. Be careful not to crack the plastic pipe. Replace the gasket with a new one. None of the local hardware stores have a replacement. You need to order it from Binford Supply House in Minneapolis: (612) 460-8442. The part number is FERSD-200 and it proper name is: Fernco 2" Shower Drain Connect. With expedited shipping it should cost under $50.00.
    Who do I contact should I see something in the common area that needs repair?
    Contact Sentry Managament at:
    Sentry Managament
    6330 Techster Blvd #1
    Fort Myers FL 33966
    239-277-0112 ext 36
    email at: hpaoletta@sentrymgt.com
    Are there specifications for Hurricane Shutter?
    Yes there are. Click here to to download them.
    Are there specifications for Lanai Sliders? See: Click here to to download them.
    Yes there are. Click here to to download them.
    Are there specifications for replacing Sliding Doors and Windows?
    Yes there are. Click here to to download them.
    Are there specifications for replacing Security Front Doors with Screens?
    Yes there are. Click here to to download them.
    Are there specifications for the Stepping Stones outside the Lanai?
    Yes there are. Click here to to download them.
    I live in a court yard section which is between two pools. Which pool should I use?
    All pools, including the one near the high-rise along with the hot tub at pool 2 are available for any resident and/or their guest's use.
    (see Section 22 of the Declaration of Condominium document, under the menu's "Documents" tab, for full details.)
    What are my voting rights in the condominium association?
    Each unit within the association has one full vote.
    What restrictions exist in the condominium documents on my right to use my unit?
    Each of the units shall be occupied by a single family, as a residence.
    What restrictions exist in the condominium documents on the leasing of my unit?
    Leasing or renting of an apartment is not prohibited, although the Application For Proposed Lease form is required to be submitted to the Board.
    Only entire units may be rented, and no unit may be rented for hotel or transient purposes. Minimum lease period is 30 days. The Board of Directors shall have the authority, to require that a prospective Lessee or Unit Owner place a security deposit in an amount not to exceed the equivalent of one month’s rent into an escrow account maintained by the Association to protect against damage to the Common Elements or Association Property.
    How much are my assessments to the condominium association for my unit type and when are they due?
    Assessments are due on the first day of each April, July, October and January starting 2016 and are $1,225.00 per quarter.
    Do I have to be a member in any other association? If so, what is the name of the association and what are my voting rights in this association? Also, how much are my assessments?
    Yes. The Boardwalk Caper Community Services Association, Inc., the assessment is included in the Association Maintenance fee. If you own a boat dock or slip, you are a member of the Boardwalk Caper Boating Association, Inc.
    Am I required to pay rent or land use fees for recreational or other commonly used facilities? If so, how much am I obligated to pay annually?